– This cabinet is for the storage of flammable or combustible liquids as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
– These include flammable liquids such as Paints, Solvents, Petrol, Thinners, Kerosene, Turpentine, White Spirits, Alcohol and Ethanol.
– Also combustible liquids such as Diesel, Linseed Oil and Pine Oil
– Capacity: 250kg or L
– Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
– Doors: Two, Sequential Self Closing, Self-Latching.
– Australian Standard: AS1940
– Shelves: 3
– Extra Shelf: 5545-29S
– External (mm): 1825(h) x 1115(w) x 500(d)
– Internal (mm): 1545(h) x 1020(w) x 415(d)