– This cabinet is for the storage of flammable or combustible liquids as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
– These include flammable liquids such as Paints, Solvents, Petrol, Thinners, Kerosene, Turpentine, White Spirits, Alcohol and Ethanol.
– Also combustible liquids such as Diesel, Linseed Oil and Pine Oil
– Capacity: 350kg or L
– Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
– Doors: Two, Sequential Self Closing, Self-Latching.
– Australian Standard: AS1940
– Shelves: 3
– Extra Shelf: 5560-29S
– External (mm): 1825(h) x 1440(w) x 585(d)
– Internal (mm): 1545(h) x 1350(w) x 495(d)
**This product is a special order please contact us for more info**