– This cabinet is for the storage of flammable or combustible liquids as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
– These include flammable liquids such as Paints, Solvents, Petrol, Thinners, Kerosene, Turpentine, White Spirits, Alcohol and Ethanol.
– Capacity: 60L
– Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
– Doors: Single, Self Closing, Self-Latching.
– Australian Standard: AS1940
– Shelves: 2
– Extra Shelf: 5517-29S
– External (mm): 1065(h) x 515(w) x 465(d)
– Internal (mm): 820(h) x 420(w) x 370(d)